< Index >
Taking Care of Swords
By Kohkan Nagayama
< Bulletin Board >
- 3rd Fukushima Support Exhibition "Illustrations and Woodblock Prints of Komura Settai" between June 6 and June 30 in 2013 at Yanagawa City Museum of Date City in Fukushima Prefecture.
- 2nd Fukushi Support Exhibition "Fine Cloisonne of the Mei Era" between May 5 and June 3 in 2012 at Yanagawa City Museum of Date City in Fukushima Prefecture.
- 1st Fukushima Support Exhibition "Reappearance of Samurai Fashion"between January 19 and 2nd February, 2012 at Yanagawa City Museum of Date City in Fukushima Prefecture (organized by Kenji Mishina)
- Lecture at the seminar of " Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Assets" at the Tokyo National Museum.
- NBSK was disignated as "Koeki Zaidan Hojin" (Public Foundation) by the Cabinet Office of the government.
- English lecture 'Japanese Sword Culture' by Kenji Mishina at the Tokyo Metropolitan Office in November
- Tokyo Metropolitan Office nominated Kenji Mishina as a judge of Toroku Shinsa (Sword registration by the government) for swords from Tokyo and all foreign countries. (04.2008)
- Kenji Mishina starts his lecture of the Japanese Sword at Tokyo Metropolitan University in november, 2008. This class is also opened to the public.
- Dai Token Ichi 2009 < Great Swords Market >
- Lecture at Nara University (2007)
- Polishing Three Swords of the Ise Shrine (2007)
- Guardian Tanto of Prince Hisahito (2006)